(541) 283 - 6242
Hi there! My name is Adam, owner and founder of Steady State Bookkeeping LLC. I expect you're eager to know more, so let's jump in!
I established Steady State Bookkeeping to help business owners focus on the core functions of their business. Few people really enjoy doing their books, instead finding it a frustrating distraction from what you really love doing. I keep your books tidy so you can get back to business.
I first became interested in bookkeeping after discovering personal budgeting software. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed entering transactions, tracking my income and expenses, and organizing my finances in pursuit of my goals.
Witnessing firsthand the positive impacts that budgeting had on my personal life, I decided to sharpen my skills and offer these benefits to my clients.
Few things are as satisfying as a perfectly reconciled set of business bank accounts.
I am a certified Intuit QuickBooks Online (QBO) ProAdvisor and have earned my certificate of completion from Bookkeeper Launch, both of which require extensive hands-on training within the QBO software.
More broadly, I earned my BA from University of Oregon and my MSc from Vrije Universiteit in the Netherlands.
To continue expanding my knowledge and sharpening my skills, I am currently training in:
1) Intuit QuickBooks Online Advanced ProAdvisor
2) Bookkeeper Launch 5-Star Student
3) ACCA Bookkeeping Principles
1) Financial reports (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows, etc.)
2) Sales functions: customer/client lists, invoicing, sales receipts, credit memos/refunds
3) Vendor functions: vendor lists, bills, expenses
5) Accounts Receivable (A/R), Accounts Payable (A/P)
6) Bank feeds and reconciliation
7) Journal entries, adjusting journal entries
8) Inventory tracking
10) Business budgeting
... and more!
A detailed list of my work history and certifications is available via my LinkedIn page
If you have any questions, comments, or just want to nerd out about the joys of budgeting, please contact me for a free consultation!
+1 (541) 283 - 6242